lunedì 10 febbraio 2014

Goodafternoon,  my "Ten minutes" today I thought I would dedicate it is my English speaking friend who read this blog.
First, I want  thank you for read always my blog. It is an honor for me. I want to dedicate a recipe for a dessert that I love very much, The " Tiramisini". Small Tiramisù.

Ingredients for 5 people

2 eggs
Mascarpone (italian soft cheese)
Savoy (tipical italian biscuit)
Unsweetened cocoa
Marsala (dark sweet dessert wine)
Coffee
Sugar


Preparation

Work the egg whites with electric beaters until they are securely fixed. Mix the egg yolks with two tablespoons of sugar. Add the mascarpone cheese and egg whites. Turn from below upwards delicatamente.cos the you will have the mascarpone cream. Take the glasses with the wide mouth. Crumble the ladyfingers in each beaker, pour over coffee, a tablespoon of cream of mascarpone cheese and sprinkle over the whole of the cocoa. Good appetite.

I hope you will appreciate this little recipe. Sorry for the english is not perfect. Here they are my "Ten minutes" international.





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento