mercoledì 14 maggio 2014

Paciarella cake.

Dear American and English friends, 

I finally managed to translate the recipe for the cake Paciarella.
This is a cake that has even centuries of history. Appeared in the early books of recipes around the Middle Ages.
It 'a typical sweet Lombard, has several variants depending on the region of Lombardy, where it is made​​. My recipe is the one I was preparing my grandmother Adele. For the snack is great, accompanied by a glass of milk, or juice.
is one of my favorite cakes, because it reminds me of my childhood. 



Ingredients

stale bread 16 oz  (500 gr)
milk 1 quart           (1 litro)
yolk 1 
cocoa 8 teaspoon (40 gr)
sugar about 3 oz   (80 gr)
raisins  1 oz            (30 gr)
pine nuts                 (30 gr)
butter 4 teaspoon (20 gr)

                                                                      


Recipe

You chop the bread into small pieces and soak in milk for 20 minutes. 
After the time squeeze, not too much, and place in a bowl. Add cocoa, sugar, yolk, raisins and pine nuts. Mix everything with a wooden spoon and mix well. I used my hands because I think it is much easier to ensure that the various ingredients harmonize completely. Grease a baking dish with the butter and then, and then adjourn to the mixture and place in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for 30 minutes.

Let me know if you liked it, the next recipe will be the famous Tuscan sauce Grandma Vera. 
See you soo

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento