mercoledì 25 giugno 2014

About.

I was born in Milan, but the age of two months, I spent the summers in Tuscany in Casole d'Elsa. Along with my grandmother Vera. I grew up with the smell of the meat sauce on Sunday morning and with the delicious taste of Zuppa Inglese. And with sweet hardness of my grandmother.  My snacks were slices of bread topped with butter and sugar, or fresh eggs beaten with sugar. In the evening I and my grandmother, my aunts and cousins ​​went in search of fireflies . I played in Etruscan tombs ... 
A wonderful childhood. A wonderful region. My Tuscany.
I live in Milan, but as soon as I can I escape in Casole d'Elsa. And from my kitchen window I enjoy a magnificent view, I love this place.  Think of a summer evening, in an old kiosk, a piano music, a light breeze and a glass of Chianti . I think it's comparable to paradise.
Dear friends, if all goes well, at the end of July I will write, I will tell you straight from my place and take images of the heart. See you soon. And good summer.


Il Castello di Casole d'Elsa.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento